From Ice Capades Program - 1958
Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to pay tribute to my father, Paul Castle Sr. known to others as Mickey Mouse (at Disneyland in California for 25 years), as the Might Mite (with Ice Capades) and other skating shows in the United States and Holiday On Ice in Europe.

My father has made so many people happy throughout his 86 years of life, it would be nice if those who may have seen him or have met him could post their experiences with him.


We are asking for prayers and well wishes as he is approaching the end of his life. If you would like to post any words of encouragement I will present them to him.

Feel free to respond to the pictures or blogs or send your comments to PaulCastleSr@gmail.com

If you're on twitter you can tweat here

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Me, my dad and my daughter



Here is a picture of my father as Mickey Mouse in Disneyland, Califorina - 1982.

No comments:

Post a Comment